Friday, December 22, 2006

Case of the Missing Family Jewels

Sherlock,

Put down that pipe for a moment. I believe that I have sniffed out yet another case.

I was roaming around the yard this afternoon and realized that this case has been right in front of my nose for several weeks.

I believe that it started shortly after my arrival in Illinois. I don’t remember much about how it happened; it was like I was asleep or something. All that I know is that I feel different.

I am calling it “The case of the missing family jewels”.

The more that I try to investigate the strange phenomenon the more that I see that it is not only I but also nearly all of the dogs that I have come in contact with.

Using my powers of deduction, I have come to the conclusion that you Sherlock may be next.

Yours faithfully,
Watson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home