Friday, February 23, 2007

I seem to recall, Sherlock, that you once said

"My line of thoughts about dogs is analogous. A dog reflects
the family life. Whoever saw a frisky dog in a gloomy family, or
a sad dog in a happy one? Snarling people have snarling dogs,
dangerous people have dangerous ones. And their passing moods
may reflect the passing moods of others."

Our investigations have certainly been rewarded. I am happy to say that we both seem to have solved “The Case of the Missing Adopters” at about the same time.

I am going to hang up my investigators hat and retire in this great state of Michigan. The Esser family has everything that I will ever need. The search for the perfect family has finally ended.


Someday, you and I Sherlock, may have one more hunt together.

So Sherlock, until that day happens, good luck.

Your friend forever,

Watson.


http://yoak.com/sherlock/stories/casebook/creeping_man.txt

http://www.bcpl.net/~lmoskowi/HolmesQuotes/abbrevs.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home