Friday, February 23, 2007

Watson's Letter to Sherlock from his Furever Home

My dear friend Sherlock,

I have been watching your travels over the last 2.3 dog years and at times I must say I have been just a little jealous. I must paws for a moment and reflect on all of the tails that I could tell. There are way too many to put into writing at this time so I will get right to the Point.


Our travels from Indiana in early November have taken both of us many miles and into many states. All of the people that I have shared my life with have been so loving and understanding. I am confident that that same feeling is shared by you. These rescue people sure are a special breed. Their hunting skills are almost as good as ours. After all they found and saved us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home